Stero 360 UV Mobile Sterilizer Machine
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Model Name/Number||Stero 360 UV Mobile Sterilizer Machine|
|Type Of Sterilizer||Dry Heat Sterilizer|
|Automation Grade||Fully Automatic|
|Insulation Wall||Single Wall|
|Approval Certificate||ISO 9001 2008|
A new line of specialized UV mobile Sterilizer machine. UV sterilizers can diminish the threat of posing microorganisms within a room in a matter of seconds.HOW THE STERO-UV WORKS
- Prior to disinfection, make sure the room is vacant while placing the floor indoor signs, signaling that a disinfection cycle is in progress.
- Prepare the room for U.V. disinfection by lifting the bed. Can place frequently used items near the disinfection system so the U.V. rays can irradiate their surfaces. Tubing, monitors, remote controls and tables can be placed close to the U.V. disinfection system.
- After the UV Sanitization cycle ends, Microbiologists or the respective administrator enter the room and bring out the machine.
- The STERO-360 MACHINE is safe, controlled by any Wi-Fi enabled, the smart device protected, easy to use interface makes selecting the right disinfection cycle an easy one.
- The STERO-360 MACHINE is also equipped with an onboard data logger, allowing each disinfection cycle to be recorded
STERO-360 device is sufficient due to light weightiness and small size, moreover with its strong Power cords and internals it has the capacity to run all day continuously. Only protective goggles and glass shields are required to operate while in use, else it can run on its own and can be scheduled and set up a timer.ADVANTAGES
- Automated disinfection system with minimal human intervention.
- Easy to install, operate, and handle, so any level of staff members can operate the machine for sanitization.
- The mobile machines are of a convenient size and easily portable from one room to another.
- The surface disinfection happens without any direct touching of objects, which ensures less chances of the machine being contaminated in any way.
- Long lamp technology helps in better coverage of sterilization. The 360 degree coverage through UV radiation ensures least shadow areas i.e. areas where you cannot reach through any usual cleaning mechanism, inside wardrobes, through walls, corners, inside and under any equipment.
- Performance statistics are stored per cycle of usage. This includes information about the number of pathogens and harmful microorganisms depleted, the types, the observations pertaining to the same, alongside other technical and biological details. This will help in monitoring,the frequency at which the sterilization is required for each area.
- Unlike conventional UV disinfection units, The STERO-360 system employs high intensity UBC towers to efficiently deactivate pathogens without having to reposition the U.V. system.
We assure you to pivot the usage and credibility of this wonderful life saving entity into the Hospitals and Nursing home, Quarantine centers and hope to ease the burden from the shoulder of our brave and heroic medical staffers and practitioner in the war against Coronavirus.
- Delivery Time: As per Client Requirement
- Packaging Details: Normal